MS NOISE announces a new effective noise reduction enclosure for the AB SCIEX 6600 TripleTOF vacuum pump (soundproofing performance of -15dB(A). So -75% decrease in noise perception)
MS Noise™ was created in 2005, and is focused on acoustic insulation in laboratories (noise reduction enclosures for many vacuum pumps models & forepumps models).
We design, produce and deliver solutions to reduce the noise generated by any kind of equipment in laboratories.
MS Noise™ is the leading manufacturer of noise reduction enclosures for vacuum pumps, water chillers, water coolers, ultrasonic bath, compressors,nitrogen generators.
We provide also consultant services in the fields of noise, acoustic, sound and vibration.
MS Noise™ staff offers expertise in the fields of industrial noise, laboratory noise, mechanical noise, environmental noise, noise monitoring, and predictive modelling.
Please find below our noise reduction enclosure dedicated to the Sciex 6600 TripleTOF :
Just to let you know, we also design and produce custom OEM vacuum pump enclosures on request, in cooperation with major worldwide companies.
In this case, we can adapt many parameters.
– Cooling performance
– Complete design (Size, Shape, Colour, OEM branding logo…)
– Pipe work and power supply optimization from and to the equipment
– Accessibility optimization
– Noise enclosure illumination for easy oil level check through window
– Pump ballasting and oil draining process optimization
– Digital temperature display, overheating temperature alarm device
– Vibration optimization
– Ready to use or flatpack delivery (assembly in less than 5 minutes, no tools required)
Regarding to the AB SCIEX 6600 TripleTOF model, please find more information below:
The TripleTOF 6600 System extends the power and features of TripleTOF technology, delivering high performance and reproducibility that can detect virtually every peptide in every run when executing SWATH Acquisition 2.0. The TripleTOF 6600 System offers:
- Broader linear dynamic range: greater than 5 orders
- Wider Q1 mass range: isolation for ions up to 2250 m/z
- Enhanced mass accuracy stability
- Higher quality MS/MS with superior mass resolution and speed:
– 35,000 TOF MS mode- 20,000 high-sensitivity MS/MS mode
– 30,000 high-resolution TOF MS/MS mode
– Up to 100 MS/MS per second
The TripleTOF 6600 System maximizes productivity with its real-time management of MS/MS acquisition time, based on the intensity of selected precursors.
We do stay at your disposal for any « Sciex TripleTOF 6600 noise reduction enclosure » request you may have. Let’s get in touch!