Is your Genius 3020 too noisy for you? Do you want to find a quick and smart solution to carry this situation out? Please have a quick look to our soundproofed enclosure for the PeakScientific Genius 3020 model. Why noise should be tolerated when a great solution is just here, ready for you…
MS Noise™ is focused on acoustic insulation in laboratories (insulated solutions mainly for nitrogen generators & compressors).
We are used to design, produce and deliver solutions to reduce the noise generated by any kind of equipment in laboratories.
MS Noise™ staff offers expertise in the fields of industrial noise, laboratory noise, mechanical noise, environmental noise and so on.
Please find below our New noise reduction enclosure dedicated to the Genius 3020 nitrogen generator :
This ventilated soundproofed enclosure is dedicated to the Genius 3020 nitrogen generator from Peak Scientific.
Just to let you know, we also design and produce custom OEM vacuum pump enclosures on request, in cooperation with major worldwide companies.
In this case, we can adapt many parameters.
– Cooling performance
– Complete design (Size, Shape, Colour, OEM branding logo…)
– Pipe work and power supply optimization from and to the equipment
– Accessibility optimization
– Noise enclosure illumination for easy oil level check through window
– Pump ballasting and oil draining process optimization
– Digital temperature display, overheating temperature alarm device
– Vibration optimization
– Ready to use or flatpack delivery (assembly in less than 5 minutes, no tools required)
Regarding to the Genius 3020 itself (Peak Scientific), please find more information below:
Information & specifications about the PeakScientific Genius 3020 nitrogen generator :
Gas Type: Nitrogen
- Gas Flow 32L/min
- Outlet Pressure 100psi
- Voltage 230 ± 10%vAC
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Current 13 amps
- Size (HxWxD) mm 1322 x 600 x 850mm
- Size (HxWxD) Inches 52 x 23.6 x 33.5 inches
- StartUp Time 30
- Generator Weight 189 kg / 417 lbs
- Noise Level 54 dBA
|Technical Specifications||Genius 3020|
|Max Flow Rate||2 x 32 L/min / 1.13 CFM|
|Max Pressure||100 psi / 6.9 bar|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% Non-Condensing|
|Max Altitude||2000 Metres|
|Gas Outlets||2x 1/4” BSPP|
|Operating Temperature||5ºC – 35ºC / 41ºF – 95ºF|
|Electrical Requirements||230v 50/60Hz 12A|
|Power Consumption||2990 watts|
|Generator Dimensions (HxWxD)||1303 x 600 x 850 mm/ 51.3 x 23.6 x 33.4 in|
|Generator Weight||189 Kg (417lbs)|
Let’s chat about your specific needs and we will be able to find quickly a great (ventilated and soundproofed!) solution for your Genius 3020 nitrogen generator model (PeakScientific).
Feel free to contact us by clicking the below button.