Do you own a Peak Scientific Genius 3030 (nitrogen generator for LC-MS)? Does it make too much noise from your point of view (and especially from the point of view … of your ears!)? If so, you will be happy to see here a dedicated soundproofed solution. Reach a performance of -15dB(A) so -75% decrease in noise perception!
MS Noise™ is focused on acoustic insulation in laboratories (insulated solutions for nitrogen generators).
We design, produce and deliver solutions to reduce the noise generated by any kind of equipment in laboratories.
MS Noise™ is the leading manufacturer of noise reduction enclosures for vacuum pumps, water chillers, water coolers, ultrasonic bath, compressors,nitrogen generators.
We provide also consultant services in the fields of noise, acoustic, sound and vibration.
MS Noise™ staff offers expertise in the fields of industrial noise, laboratory noise, mechanical noise, environmental noise, noise monitoring, and predictive modelling.
Please find below our New noise reduction enclosure dedicated to the Genius 3030 model from Peak Scientific :
This noise reduction enclosure (ventilated insulated solution) is dedicated to the Genius 3030 nitrogen generator from Peak Scientific.
Just to let you know, we also design and produce custom OEM vacuum pump enclosures on request, in cooperation with major worldwide companies.
In this case, we can adapt many parameters.
– Cooling performance
– Complete design (Size, Shape, Colour, OEM branding logo…)
– Pipe work and power supply optimization from and to the equipment
– Accessibility optimization
– Noise enclosure illumination for easy oil level check through window
– Pump ballasting and oil draining process optimization
– Digital temperature display, overheating temperature alarm device
– Vibration optimization
– Ready to use or flatpack delivery (assembly in less than 5 minutes, no tools required)
Regarding to the Genius 3030 itself (Peak Scientific), please find more information below:
Gas Type: Nitrogen
- Gas Flow 2x 12L/min
- Outlet Pressure 80psi
Gas Type 2: Dry Air
- Gas Flow 2x 24L/min
- Outlet Pressure 110psi
Gas Type 3: Dry Air
- Gas Flow 2x 8L/min
- Outlet Pressure 60psi
- Voltage230 ± 10%vAC
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Current 12 amps
- Size (HxWxD) mm 1322 x 600 x 850mm
- Size (HxWxD) Inches 52 x 23.6 x 33.5 inches
- StartUp Time 30 mins
- Generator Weight 196.5 kg / 433 lbs
Let’s chat about your specific needs and we will be able to find quickly a great (and soundproofed!) solution for your Genius Nitrogen Generator model.